If you’re having problems with your garage door, it might be time for broken garage door repair in Austin.
Signs You Need Broken Garage Door Repair in Austin
A broken garage door can be frustratingly inconvenient. First of all, it’s highly unlikely that it will break on a sunny Saturday morning when you’re not on a clock and when you’ve got disposable cash lying around. A more realistic scenario is that you get home after a tough day at work and a long commute in a winter storm… and the garage door only opens halfway. It’s not only inconvenient, it also compromises your home’s security, especially if your garage is attached to the home. Plus, any valuable items you store in your garage—your $1,500 dollar mountain bike; your new ATV or your wall full of power tools—are up for grabs.
As you can see, it’s critical you’re aware of the signs your garage door needs repairing:
- The door won’t roll up. If you can hear the motor but the door won’t budge, one or both of the springs are broken and need replacing.
- The door keeps opening and closing randomly. Usually, this indicates a problem with the transmitter.
- The door doesn’t respond to the sensors and stays shut. Most likely, the sensors are misaligned or broken.
- The door gets stuck. This can happen when the door is out of alignment. You’ll need to get it re calibrated before it will work again.
- The door is heavily damaged. If there’s a crack or hole in the door, you need to get it repaired as soon as possible in order to minimize the damage.
Why Call Chameleon Overhead Doors for Broken Door Repair in Austin?
If you notice any of these signs, call the team of garage door experts at Chameleon Overhead Doors. With years of experience helping residential and commercial customers in the Austin area, we can resolve all of your garage door issues quickly and cost-effectively—regardless of the type or brand. We not only offer top-rated service; we also offer full warranted on labor and parts. So put your trust in Chameleon Overhead Doors, and call us today!